Friday, January 19, 2007

Stop Snoring Treatments: Do They Work?

“For every problem, there is usually more than solution”

I’m sure some bright person came up with that quote before me, but the reasoning is the same, especially with snoring. They are hundreds of different stop snoring treatments advertised that "guarantee" their effectiveness. Herbs, pillows, and even surgery are some of the stop snoring treatments I’ve seen advertised. Obviously, there isn’t one cure all treatment for snoring. A lot depends on the individual involved. Over the next few weeks, we’ll take a look at some of the different treatment to stop snoring. We’ll discuss which treatments are good and which ones are a little sketchy.

For the record, I’m going to stay away from the surgical option for the most part. Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer to keep sharp objects away from nose and mouth and my face in general.

No comments: